The main objectives: To develop the unprepared speech of pupils, to generalize the knowledge of pupils gained at English lessons.
To consolidate knowledge of pupils,
To develop ability to work in collective and to make the joint decision; to develop positive personal qualities;
To cultivate respect for culture of the country and the countries of the learned language.
Visual aids: On a board the name of the game "I know everything", flags of the English - speaking countries, the UK card of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, a rule of the game, a square with figures, the list of competitions.
I. Org. moment
Teacher: Good afternoon, children and our guests! I’m very glad to see you here. Now we shall organize a competition called " I know everything”. Three teams will take part in a game of the most quick - witted and the cleverest. It’s time to introduce yourselves.
Who is the captain of the 1st team?
Who is the captain of the 2nd team?
Who is the captain of the 3rd team?
- Today all of you have a good chance to improve your English during the game. I have invited a competent jury to count the points. The members of our jury are your teachers ________________, ____________________________ and pupil of 11th form _________________________________
- Now I’m going to teach you how to play this game. The game has 6 contests, they are:
1. The ABC game.
2. A magic 5.
3. Parts and wholes.
4. Hidden words.
5. Proverbs and sayings.
6. The right choice
- Well, I wish you success. Be active, honest and helpful!
I. “The ABC game”. And now we come to the 1st contest of the game called “The ABC game”. Kids, you’ll get some letters from the English alphabet. You must put the letters in the right order, so as to get the name of the English - speaking country. You have 1 minute at your disposal. Each team can get 5 points.
II. “A magic 5” And now we come to the 2nd contest which is called “A magic 5”. Look at the square, each team will take turns in answering questions. You’ll choose any number. Captains will have an opportunity to choose the number. (Капитан выбирает номер задания, и команда отвечает)
You can get 5 points for the right answer
Say or sing the English alphabet.
Name 5 colors.
Name 5 sorts of vegetables.
Name 5 school subjects.
You’re lucky! You won a prize!
Name 5 sorts of fruit.
Name 5 sports.
Name 5 professions.
Name 5 things that people wear.
Name 5 English names.
Name 5 English - speaking countries.
Name 5 wild animals.
Name 5 cities of Kazakhstan.
Name 5 kinds of illnesses.
Name 5 kinds of domestic animals.
Children quickly and cheerfully answer questions, members of team help each other if number 5 is extended, the team simply receives 5 points.
III. “Parts and wholes”.
The 3rd contest is called “Parts and wholes”.
I need 1 pupil from each team. You should combine these parts so as to get a popular name. Who will be the first? You can get 1 point for each right answer.
1. Mickey a) Claus
2. Mary b) Duck
3. Robinson c) Pooh
4. Peter d) Mouse
5. Aldar e) pen
5. Donald f) Poppins
6. Winny - the - g) Crusoe
7. Santa h) kose
IV. “Hidden words”
- Attention, please! The 4th contest is called “Hidden words”. This round is for the captains. Find, please, the words hiding in the following sentences!
1. … is the capital of Kazakhstan.
2. The national language of Kazakhstan is …..
3. We celebrate …. On 22nd March.
4. Mangystau region is in the …. of Kazakhstan.
5. The cultural center of Kazakhstan is ….
6. …. is the President of Kazakhstan.
7. National currency of Kazakhstan is …..
V. “Proverbs and sayings”
- Our next contest is called “Proverbs and sayings. Look at the ceiling. There you can see some balloons. You must blow up balloons. In a balloon there are cards with proverbs. You should read the proverb and say their Russian and English equivalents. You have 2 minutes.
VI. The right choice.
- The 6th contest is called "The right choice”. It’s very important to make the right choice in our life: the right choice of a color, a hobby, a friend. Each team should answer my questions. You’ll get the cards with the dates. Choose the right answer and show us the card.
1. Independence Day
2. International Women’s Day
3. The Constitution Day.
4. Victory Day.
5. The First President’s Day.
6. Capital’s Day.
7. National Currency’s Day.
8. New Year.
9. International Children’s Day.
10. The last State of the Nation Address by President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev
Final stage. Summing up game.
Jury:The score is 95 and 93. The team "________” is the winner.
Do you like our game? Will you take part in such games more?
If you didn’t win the game, don’t worry, you are all clever guys.
Thank you and good bye!
The ABC game answers:
1. Е, N, G, L, A, N, D.
2. A, M, E, R, I, C, A
3. K, A, Z, A, K, H, S, T, A, N
Hidden words answers:
Proverbs and sayings
Better late than never.
Two heads are better than one.
East or West home is best.
The right choice
- Rysgul Nurbergenova
- 12 ақпан 2016
Ілмек сөздер: English, I know everything, Kazakhstan is my motherland
Live and learnТілдер күніне арналған «Live and Learn» интелектуалдық ойынының бағдарламасы...
Kazakhstan, Great Britain and the USAKazakhstan, Great Britain and the USA....
My home landБейсеуова Нурила...
Knowledge is powerОңтүстік Қазақстан облысы, Түлкібас ауданы Б.Момышұлы атындағы жалпы орта мектебінің ағылшын тілі пәнінің мұғалімі Үргенішбаева Гүлзат Нәбиқызы...
1001 proverbs and 101 riddlesБатыс Қазақстан облысы, Ақжайық ауданы,Тайпақ ауылы Қ.Байсықов атындағы орта жалпы білім беретін мектебінің ағылшын тілі пәні мұғалімі Бисенова...
Пікірлер: 0Пікір білдіру
Қонақтар,тобындағы қолданушылар пікірін білдіре алмайды.
Қонақтар,тобындағы қолданушылар пікірін білдіре алмайды.